- Triton Voice (TV) processes on the 1st (first) of the month. TV will send you email on or around the first of each month explaining the amount that your card will be charged on the 7th (seventh) of the month. If you do not sign up on the first of a month then your first monthly charge will be prorated.
- TV will continue to charge your credit card or send you bills until you cancel your account. YOU MUST CALL THE OFFICE TO CANCEL. (We are similar to any utility that bills whether you use the service or not.)
- It is the customer's responsibility to report to TV any billings after cancellation of service. If a customer has been charged after the customer requested cancellation, TV's liability shall not extend beyond two prior billing periods and a refund will be issued.
- If upon review of your credit card statement, you notice two charges from TV, please review previous credit card statements. It is possible that there was a month you did not receive a charge from TV. A possible reason for this could be the credit card had been declined.
- TV reserves the right to block your service without prior notice if your account carries an overdue balance. If a credit card is declined, Triton will send you a bill in the mail. It is your responsibility to contact Triton with a new credit card number, or else you will be switched to paper. This is applicable to credit cards that expire. If you do not respond to the two emails generated by expired cards, you will either be blocked or switched to paper billing. If you move, change your telephone number, cancel your credit card, receive a new card, or the card expires, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to contact TV. Failure to do so will result in your service being blocked. Any blocked or cancelled account that has an outstanding balance will be turned over to a collection agency. Any account that TV is forced to switch to paper billing will be subject to an additional bill for an equipment deposit fee of $75.00.
- TV offers a 30-day money back guarantee within your original sign-up date. If you cancel your account within the 30-day period of your original sign-up date and request a refund, TV will issue a refund in the manner in which you paid. However, refunds are available ONLY ONE TIME. Subsequent accounts cancelled within the first 30 days are NOT eligible for any refund payments. TV does not refund or prorate any account cancelled after the first 30 days.
- If you cancel the service within 30-days you will receive a refund less equipment S/H and any charges not included in the particular package you ordered. If you decide to cancel your service, you must return the equipment or you will be subject to a $75 equipment fee charge. Equipment must be returned in good working condition in 14 days from date of cancellation. You are responsible for return shipping charges. You are also responsible for any charges, international or directory assistance calls placed anytime during your service.
- If you cancel after the 30-day period and in the middle of a month, no refund will be given. We do not prorate unused partial months. If you need to cancel, the cancellation should be done as close to the end of the month to avoid the loss of unused time.
- If a customer's check is returned due to insufficient funds, the customer will be notified by US mail and a $10.00 fee will be added to the bill.
- TV will not issue credits or suspend billing for periods of non-use such as, but not limited to, vacations, connectivity problems, or temporary residency.
- TV will make its best effort to make its network available at all times. Since certain factors are beyond our control, including your broadband network, TV makes no guarantee of accessibility to its networks, especially during peak usage.
- TV's liability for any customer claim will not exceed one month of service. Any credits will be issued as additional service and not as cash.
- Using the account is deemed as acceptance and comprehension of the policies listed above. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at your earliest convenience ... 800-837-4253. Thank you. Triton Voice